The global electronics design engineering community for
NEW YORK, 02 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sensors Converge from Questex, where design innovation meets technological innovation, today opens registration for the 37and annual event that will take place from June 27 to 29and in San Jose, California at the McEnery Convention Center. Sensors Converge is the only in-person event covering the biggest trends in design engineering and the only event where the building blocks of IoT converge – sensors, processing and connectivity. Register here.
The event will provide a three-day educational experience comprised of technical sessions and tutorials led by subject matter experts and speakers with hands-on, real-world experience. With engineers sharing real stories and technology applications, the program will cover tracks such as: 5G, Aerospace Tech, AgTech, Energy Harvesting & Power Management, Industrial & Environmental Sensing, Intelligent Sensing (MEMS, Smart Sensors, AI/ML, Sensor Fusion), Interoperability and Standards, IoT and Wireless, Instrumentation, Smart Buildings and Cities, and Test and Measurement.
In addition, more than 200 exhibitors will attend Sensors Converge, including ams OSRAM, Analog Devices, Bosch Sensortec, Digi-Key Electronics, Fujitsu Components America, Inc., Hamamatsu, Harwin, Microchip Technology, Inc., Mouser Electronics, Parker LORD Microstrain , PowerFilm, Renishaw, Rohde & Schwarz, Schott North America, Sensirion, STMicroelectronics, TDK Corporation, etc.
Sensors Converge will be co-located with three events:
- the Exhibition and conference on embedded technologies focuses on the development of embedded systems and the building blocks of IoT. The event will take place June 27-29 and will feature a three-day program as well as more than 65 exhibitors on an exhibit floor shared with Sensors Converge.
- the Autonomous Technologies Conference focuses on the next generation of technology in autonomous vehicles. The event will take place June 27-28 and will bring an AutoTech zone to the Sensors Converge Expo Floor.
- the Medical Technology Design Conference is a one-day conference program that drives technology development and drives design innovation in medical and healthcare applications. The program will take place on June 28 and will bring a MedTech zone to the Sensors Converge Expo Floor.
Charlene Soucy, Senior Manager, Electronics, Sensors Converge, said, “It was exhilarating to be back in person in 2021 and we look forward to bringing the whole community together again in June to learn more about new trends and industry technologies. Now, with three co-located events, we will truly offer attendees a glimpse into the future by showcasing the building blocks of IoT convergence – sensors, processing and connectivity.
Here’s what Sensors Converge attendees had to say about the event:
- “This is the place to learn all about sensor technology and it’s a place where you’ll learn all about trends and how sensors are changing and getting more and more powerful every day,” said Will. Tu, senior director of the automotive business. Unity, Xilinx.
- “I’m thrilled to be at Sensors Converge to share real stories of how sensors have positively impacted people’s lives to help reverse chronic disease,” said David DiPaola, Founder and CEO of Sensibly.
- “I was researching sensors for healthcare and came up with some really great ideas from discussions and demos,” said Sahil Choudhary, Senior Director – Product, FitTrack.
- “The most important reason to exhibit is to be part of the community. There was never any question that we wouldn’t be part of Sensors Converge,” said Kurt Hochrein, Director – Sales and Marketing, Dexter Research Center.
Register to attend Sensors Converge here. The All-Access Pass provides attendees with full event coverage and access to all co-located events. Single event passes are also available.
For exhibit or sponsorship opportunities, contact the Sensors team here.
Press registration will be available soon.
To learn more about Sensors Converge, visit www.sensorsconverge.com. Stay connected with Sensors Converge on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter with the hashtag #SensorsConverge.
About sensor convergence
Sensors Converge, officially known as Sensors Expo & Conference, began 37 years ago by bringing together the design engineering community to network, share ideas, and set the future roadmap for the sensor industry. Sensors Converge is part of the Fierce Technology Group, a division of Questex, which also produces the Embedded Technology Expo & Conference, Autonomous Technology Conference, Medical Technology Design Conference, Best of Sensors Awards, Fierce Electronics, Fierce Sensors, Fierce AutoTech, and Fierce EmbeddedTech, plus daily content and newsletters about Fierce Electronics at www.fierceelectronics.com.
Questex helps people live longer, better lives. Questex brings people together in markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and well-being; industries that help people to live longer: life sciences and health; and the technologies that enable and power these new experiences. We live in the experience economy – connecting our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data insights and digital communities. We offer experience and concrete results. That happens here.
Senior Marketing Manager
J: 617 219 8358